Children, Kortmans, Methods of Travel, TravelI have 4 kids. We fly together as a family. A LOT. As much as 30 flights in a 6 month time period. I have learned that flying with kids isn’t easy but it doesn’t have to be terrible. Before we set off, I had only heard horror stories about flying with kids. I didn’t...
- Episode #64: Secret Guide to Houseswapping with Daniel Prince
- Episode #63: Healthcare Elsewhere with John Cote
- Episode #62: Worldschooling Your Tribe with Jennifer Sutherland-Miller
- Episode #61: The “Why” behind Location Independence with Jana and Craig Holland
- Episode #60: Entrepreneurship and the Nomadic Lifestyle with Awilda Rivera