Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:18 — 28.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Today’s episode features an interview with a really crazy family. No, really. Craig and Bryanna Royal run a website called CrazyFamilyAdventure.com. Craig and Bryanna are parents to 4 young kids and 2 big dogs who sold their home and most of their possessions to travel full-time in an RV. On this week’s episode, you’ll hear the Royals talk all about what it means to live a “crazy family lifestyle”. They’ll also discuss freedom and flexibility, and how those two things are not necessarily one and the same.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How long the Royals have been living a nomadic lifestyle.
- What made them decide to sell the dream house they built and hit the open road.
- The complications of traveling in a large motor home.
- How the Royals have learned to “embrace the chaos”.
- Why the location-independent lifestyle is more about flexibility than it is about freedom.
- Tips they have for anyone who is looking to pursue this lifestyle.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Crazy Family Aventure on Facebook
- Crazy Family Adventure on Twitter
- Crazy Family Adventure on Instagram
- Crazy Family Adventure on Pinterest
- Crazy Family Adventure on Youtube
- Crazy Family Adventure on Snapchat
- How We Afford Full Time Travel
- Places to Avoid When Traveling With Kids
- 2006 Newmar Kountry Star
- 2007 GMC Acadia
- Thousand Trails
- doTERRA Essential Oils
- A Bridge Business
- Sandra Dodd