On today’s episode, I’m going to be speaking with Kimberly Travaglino of Fulltime Families, a community of almost 1000 Full-Time RVing families. If that number seems surprising, just wait until she tells you how many full-time families in her community are in the United States or how many there are in the world. Not all of these families are location independent, but today’s show will really explain a lot about how other families are full-timing it across the United States in an RV. Kimberly is also going to be giving away some prizes so be sure listen to the entire episode to find out how you could get your hands on some free stuff.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How Kimberly’s family decided to become digital nomads.
- How long it took them to become debt-free and transition into location-independence.
- Approximately how many location-independent families are full time RVing in the United States.
- The benefits of Roadschooling and the resources Kimberly uses to help teach her kids on the road.
- What tools Kimberly uses to research their camping destinations.
- The three best things that you can take on the road with you.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- Fulltime Families
- How to Hit the Road
- RoadSchool Moms
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Passport America
- Thousand Trails
- RV Trader
- Homeschool Curriculum
- Our Traveling Tribe
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- RV Park Reviews
- The Frugal Shunpikers Guide to RV Boondocking
Sign up for a chance to win free gifts courtesy of Fulltime Families: