Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:22 — 26.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
This week’s episode features a unique interview with Saskia Esslinger. We met Saskia, her husband Matt and their two boys when we were living in Cabo Pulmo in Baja California. They are originally from Alaska and they traveled to Mexico in a small tow-behind RV. Like us, they are new to this lifestyle, and they are learning what it is like to become location-independent. Join us this week as we chat with Saskia about the ins and outs of parenting and living on the road.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How Saskia and her family created their very own Urban Farmhouse in Alaska.
- Why their family chose to leave their lives in Alaska and travel to Mexico.
- What their living and travel arrangements are like.
- How Matt and Saskia decided to take a year off and use it to plan their next move.
- Why they decided that their nomadic adventures shared the spirit of a classic soft drink.
- How Saskia was able to transform her passion for gardening into a source of location-independent income.