This week’s episode is a special audio update on our family. We just wanted to reach out to our audience and fill you in on what has happened since our most recent Visa Run to Texas. Listen in as we explain the process that we went through in attempting to establish permanent residency in Mexico. If you are considering applying for residency, this is one podcast you don’t want to miss.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- Why we chose to go to Texas for this visa run.
- What happened when one of our children had a bad allergic reaction on the road.
- Whether or not Mexican border towns are actually dangerous.
- Why we decided to seek permanent residency in Mexico.
- Some of the complications we encountered when applying for residency.
- The differences between permanent residency and citizenship.