We are often asked how a nomadic family can make money from the road. One of the many ways to do that is through Travel Blogging. This week’s guest is Erin Bender from TravelWithBender.com, the #1 family travel blog with over 100,000 page views a month. Erin has been traveling with her husband and their two children since May of 2012 and they are on an open-ended, unplanned, round-the-world trip. If you have ever wanted to run a travel blog, or are interested in how it works, this is the episode for you.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How the Benders can afford to do as much traveling as they do.
- Why Erin’s husband decided to sell his Web Development business.
- How much money their website is making on average.
- The fundamentals of how to make money as a blogger.
- The different ways that you can earn income from a blog.
- How much actual time the Benders spend on their blog every week.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Travel with Bender on Facebook
- Travel with Bender on Instagram
- Travel with Bender on Twitter
- Travel with Bender on Pinterest
- The Real Cost Of Living In Ubud, Bali For 1 Month
- 20 Foods Your Must Eat In Greece
- How The Heck Did I Kickstart My Travel Dream?
- 5 Advanced Techniques I Use To Make Money On My Blog
- Business Insider
- Guinness World Records
NomadTogether is on Pinterest! Choose a picture below and tap the pinterest Icon that shows up to pin this to a board.