On this week’s episode, you’ll be hearing from Michelle Tupy of AndOffWeWent.com and MichelleTupy.com. Michelle and her husband have been living a nomadic lifestyle since they were married twelve years ago. Over those twelve years, they have brought two lovely children into the world, and they have not stayed in one place for more than a year. It’s rare that we get to talk to a family with multiple children who has been doing this for so long, so we are very excited to share their story.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- Where the Tupy family has traveled since their children have been born.
- Why they haven’t stayed anywhere longer than 12 months.
- How Michelle and her husband met and what their lives were like before they married.
- Where the Tupys are now and what method of transportation they have been using.
- How they are able to finance their nomadic lifestyle.
- Michelle’s advice for anyone considering a nomadic journey like theirs.