After a short break, we have returned with a genuinely amazing story. What you are about to hear is not a dramatization. There were real people and real things that got hurt in the making of this podcast episode. This is the story about our most recent visa run to Guatemala; the good, the bad, and the ugly. Fair warning: most of it was very ugly.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- What a “Visa Run” is and what the visa situation in Mexico is like.
- Why it’s important to abide by the visa regulations of the country you are staying in.
- The difficulties of bringing an RV and a vehicle into Mexico.
- Some of the complications we ran into when we entered Guatemala.
- How our experience was complicated further when we returned to Mexico.
- How losing a children’s book almost led to some disastrous results.