This week’s episode focuses on travel blogging. Do you want to start a blog or are you already a blogger, but struggling what you can create out of your blog? Then listen to Paul and Caroline Makepeace, the co-founder of ytravelblog.com one of the world’s biggest travel blog and have been featured by notable brands such as Forbes, CNN, The Today Show, Virgin Australia, Expedia, and Lonely Planet and was one of the top digital travel influencers to be invited to the White House.
Caz wants to live in a world where people fearlessly unplug from the chaos, follow what’s in their heart and travel more. She travels full-time with her two daughters. They road tripped around Australia for 18 months and are weeks away from road tripping across the US for 2-3 years on their America Unplugged road trip. When not traveling and writing about it, you can find her swinging in a beach hammock at sunset to the tunes of Jack Johnson, or buying another crystal to meditate with at a local market.
Tune into this week’s episode to find out:
- A teacher and carpenter using their skills as portable jobs.
- Work visas
- Reasons to travel as a family
- Pursue a life that brings the feelings you desire
- Registering as a homeschooler in the US
- Travel blogging
- What can you create because of your travel blog
- Reverse Culture Shock
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Connex Digital Marketing
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Join a Mastermind
- Become Nomad
NomadTogether is on Pinterest! Tap the pinterest Icon that shows up to pin this to a board.