Do you want to know more about location independent families? The you MUST listen to this episode where Paul interviews Jana and Craig Holland.
At the end of 2010 The Hollands! recognized a huge disconnect in their marriage, family, spirituality, global footprint and finances. They were the typical middle class American family, working full-time, pursuing their musical passion, school committee’s and organizing neighborhood gatherings. Trials came their way which lead the Hollands through a major transformation process that included deeper connectivity, reconciliation and purpose. They cast a dream/vision for a life that was transparent, holistic and community driven. They launched in their MCI-9 bus conversion in 2011 and have been rolling ever since.
Tune into this week’s episode to find out:
- Inspiration from another family who have done Location Independence in their own way.
- Being Musical Performers
- What life in a bus is like
- How their kids have joined them as musicians on their own
- Community and Connectivity
- How to establish community on the road
- How being vulnerable works in real life.
- How manhood expectations cause problems in marriage
- How to stay with strangers around the world who are friends of friends.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Connex Digital Marketing
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Join a Mastermind
- The Hollands! on Facebook
- The Hollands! on Instagram
- The Hollands! on Twitter
NomadTogether is on Pinterest!!! Hover over the image below to reveal the Pin button!