On this week’s podcast we’ve invited Andrea Watters on to the show. Andrea is an Aussie and her story is incredibly unique because she traveled the world as a child. She is going to be sharing what life is like as an adult after traveling the world in her younger years. We know there are a lot of parents out there who wonder how the nomadic lifestyle will impact their children as they get older. Andrea talks us through a lot of those concerns and helps us see some of the real-world benefits that our kids will see for the rest of their lives.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How her father’s career as a geochemist led to her family’s travels.
- Where Andrea traveled with her family as she was growing up.
- What it was like when Andrea moved back to Australia and settled down during her high school years.
- If Andrea enjoyed her childhood experiences and whether or not she would change anything.
- Some of Andrea’s favorite memories from growing up in a nomadic family.
- How growing up in developing countries led Andrea to become less materialistic.