On this week’s podcast, we are going to be speaking with Anthony Fasano. Like most of our listeners, Anthony is in the stage where he is actually planning his first trip as a digital nomad. This is going to be a really informative episode for people who are trying to transition to location-independence, as Anthony is going to be talking about how he turned his career as an engineer into a location-independent business. The Fasano family’s story is also unique in that they haven’t really decided on becoming full-time digital nomads just yet, but their first foray into this lifestyle might just change their minds.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How Anthony became an engineer and what made him decide to become an entrepreneur.
- Ways that people in the engineering field can have a location-independent income.
- How Anthony found this podcast and how he and his family have started planning their first trip.
- Why the Fasanos are considering renting their house out while they are overseas.
- How Anthony is planning on continuing his work while they are overseas.
- The pros and cons of renting a vehicle during your journey.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- The Engineering Career Coach
- The Engineering Career Coach Podcast
- The Civil Engineering Podcast
- Anthony Fasano on Twitter
- The Dynamite Circle
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- The TropicalMBA Podcast
NomadTogether is on Pinterest! Tap the pinterest Icon that shows up to pin this to a board.