On this week’s podcast, we are talking to Ryel Kestano, a fellow American who is living a nomadic lifestyle with his family. The Kestanos have four children and are RVing in Europe, or “Caravaning” as it is called over there. They have an incredible outlook on life and such a great story. Our family has learned a lot from the Kestanos, and we are already location independent. This is a very powerful interview that might just change your outlook on how to live your life of freedom.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How the Kestanos decided to start this journey and where they are today.
- Some of the difficulties that they have had on the road thus far.
- How their family has adjusted from living in a home to a 27 foot caravan.
- How the Kestanos have been able to financially support themselves on this journey.
- Why they chose Europe and why they chose to caravan.
- What the caravaning culture is like in Europe.