On today’s episode, you’ll hear from Gen and Nick, the co-creators of The Great Anomaly, a blog and podcast where they share their journey as “couplepreneurs”, digital nomads, and owners of three online businesses. This conversation focuses on a concept called essentialism, which is similar to minamalism in a lot of ways. Stay tuned to find out the difference between the two and see how this mindset impacts your family, your travels, your business, and just about everything else in your life.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- What essentialism is and how it applies to nomadic families.
- Why essentialism makes you rethink everything you are doing.
- What books have influenced their philosophies on location independence and essentialism.
- Why essentialism often means living life in different “seasons”.
- Some tips for people who are looking to delegate in their lives.
- How you can realign your priorities to match these values.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Join a Mastermind
- The Great Anomaly
- The Great Anomaly Couplepreneur Retreat
- @TheGreatAnomaly on Instragram
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
NomadTogether is on Pinterest! Choose a picture below and tap the pinterest Icon that shows up to pin this to a board.