This week’s episode is the second of a two part series all about our day to day lives as a family of digital nomads. On this part of the series, we get a lot more candid about our personal lives as parents. We’ll be answering some more listener questions about how we are able to nurture our relationship and keep our batteries recharged. We’ll also share some stories about what it is like to maintain an intimate relationship while living on the road. These are some of the questions our listeners ask us the most, but don’t worry, we keep the answers “family friendly”.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- What kind of inside jokes our family has.
- Some of the movies and television shows that our children love to quote.
- Why our dog has a middle name.
- How we recharge our emotional batteries as parents.
- Some of the techniques we use to get some intimate time alone together.
- What aspects of our relationship we believe we haven’t been doing a good job on and how we are hoping to improve on those things.