Today we are going to talk about one of the biggest challenges of traveling in general, but specifically with children: Jet Lag. Traveling with kids is tough enough as it is, especially when you are dealing with your own sleep patterns. We had no idea how difficult this was going to be until we experienced it. Because there is so little information about traveling overseas with children available on the internet, this episode is a must-listen for anyone who is planning on making that kind of a journey in the near future. In this episode, we are going to share four techniques for helping your children overcome Jet Lag.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- The medical definition of Jet Lag and what happens when you experience it.
- Why getting over Jet Lag is much more complicated when traveling with kids.
- What kind of trips are more likely to give you and your children serious Jet Lag.
- What you can do at night to help your children adjust to their new time zone.
- What you can do during the day to help your children stay awake and alert.
- How you can use food and snacks to your advantage when conquering jet lag.