On this week’s episode, we have invited Natalie Sisson on to the show. Natalie is a number one bestselling author, podcaster, speaker and adventurer. She believes everyone has the right to choose freedom in business and adventure. Natalie was born in New Zealand and built her multiple six figure business from her laptop over the last five years. She has been living out of her suitcase, and has traveled to 70 countries while showing others how to build profitable online businesses via her website SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- What it means to be a “Freedom Fighter” and what that looks like for the average entrepreneur.
- How Natalie built a business to fit her lifestyle instead of building her life around her business.
- How many hours a week Natalie works and how she manages her time.
- The three major areas of life that people are looking for someone to coach them in.
- The differences between operating a product business and a service-based business online.
- The biggest hurdles to starting your own business and the best ways to overcome them.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- The Freedom Plan
- Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Freedom Starter Kit
- Natalie Sisson on Twitter
- Natalie Sisson on Instagram
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur by Natalie Sisson
- Seth Godin
- Time Doctor
- Tim Ferriss
- John Lee Dumas
- Google Hangouts
- Tony Robbins