After a brief hiatus, we have returned to the podcast. What happened during those few months? Well, to be honest, we have struggled through some negative feedback and discouraging times. We thought it would be fitting to return with an episode that talks about one of the most difficult things that location-independent families face during their travels: naysayers. We’re going to be talking about how to face the people who don’t understand us and hate on the lifestyle that we love.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- Where we are now and what we have been up to for the last few months.
- Where these kinds of negative comments come from.
- Why fear, uncertainty and doubt breed so much of this negativity.
- What you can do to face these kinds of criticisms.
- Some of the worst comments that we have personally received.
- Some tips for staying safe while traveling in Mexico.