Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:01 — 29.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
On this week’s podcast we are speaking with Brandon Pearce of PearceOnEarth.com. We affectionately refer to Brandon as the “Sage” of location independent families. If you only listen to one interview on this podcast, this should be the one. Brandon has all kinds of practical advice on what it takes to become a location independent family, and how to truly cultivate happiness that lasts.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- What led Brandon and his family to decide to become location independent.
- Why they chose to live in Bali and how they are assimilating into the culture there.
- How Brandon earns the kind of money he needs to support this lifestyle.
- Brandon’s advice for people who aspire to become location independent.
- Why lasting happiness does not come from achieving your goals.
- How the American health care system differs from health care systems around the world.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Brandon on YouTube
- Brandon on Facebook
- Brandon on Instagram