Today I am speaking with Dan of Startup with Kids, a podcast all about helping families start and grow businesses while being parents. Dan and his wife have three businesses and are expecting their first child. Like many of our listeners, they are not yet location independent, but they are moving in that direction. Dan was also homeschooled and talks really frankly about his education and home situation growing up. I actually pushed Dan pretty hard by playing the Devil’s advocate on this episode. Stick around to see how he handles the pressure and how we can all learn from his story.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- Why Dan decided to start the Startup With Kids podcast.
- When he realized that he was meant to be an entrepreneur.
- Dan’s experiences being homeschooled and entering college at an early age.
- The differences between a freelancer, a solopreneuer and an entrepreneur.
- How much time you should realistically be devoting to your business if you are trying to raise a family.
- Words of wisdom for families that want to start their own business.