On today’s episode Paul invited Ricky Shetty. Ricky is the owner and operator of Daddy Blogger, where he writes about parenting from a father’s perspective with a big emphasis on family travel with young kids. Currently, Ricky and his family are on a 1 year Round-The-World Trip visiting Asia, the Middle East, Africa, South America, and Central America.
Ricky is also the Amazon Best-Selling author of a book about fatherhood called “Wisdom from Daddies” which was released globally on Father’s Day (Sunday, June 16, 2013). The book contains the collective wisdom of over 100 dads from around the world on issues that every dad faces during their journey through fatherhood.
Tune into this week’s episode to find out:
- The four S’s of affording travel.
- The 3 categories of volunteering People, Animals, Environment
- We actually dip into faith and religion!
- How to find time to volunteer
- How to find places to volunteer
- The effects of volunteering on kids