After a short hiatus, we have returned this week to share an interview with Harris Fellman, who created WanderlustLiving.com with his wife Andrea. They both own and run online businesses, which allow them to work from anywhere in the world. The Fellmans have two children, 10 and twelve years old, and they have chosen to live a nomadic lifestyle a little bit differently than most. They prefer to live in the places that they travel to for a few years at a time. If you like the sound of traveling the world and living in a place for the long-term, stay tuned because this episode is for you.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- Where the Fellmans are now, and how long they have been there.
- How Harriss and Andrea are able to financially support their travels.
- The Fellmans’ experiences putting their children in local schools abroad.
- The good, the bad, and the ugly about choosing a long-term location when traveling.
- Why the Fellmans believe in raising their children as international citizens.
- What kind of advice Harriss has for people who are considering this lifestyle.
Mentioned in the episode:
NomadTogether is on Pinterest! Choose a picture below and tap the pinterest Icon that shows up to pin this to a board.