This week’s episode is a pretty unique conversation. There are three major topics covered in this podcast, as well as some extra goodies. You’ll hear from C.J. Singer, who is better known as 1/4 of the Traveling Chimps. On today’s episode, Paul and C.J. discuss house sitting, worldschooling, masterminds, and a new community that C.J. has been developing called Worldschooler Connect.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How long the Singers have been nomadic.
- How the Singers got involved with house sitting.
- Why the Singers took their kids out of traditional school before they ever started traveling.
- What made C.J. decide to create an online community for worldschoolers.
- The benefits of joining a mastermind group.
- How people in the worldschooling community has reacted to Worldschooer Connect.
Mentioned in the episode:
NomadTogether is on Pinterest! Choose a picture below and tap the pinterest Icon that shows up to pin this to a board.