On this week’s episode, we’re speaking with Kimberly and Joe of Young Fulltimers. Kimberly and Joe began their journey the day after they were married, and they soon found out that it was harder to earn money on the road than they anticipated. One of the major ways that digital nomads earn money is through affiliate marketing, travel blogging and the writing industry in general. You’ll hear Kimberly and Joe talk all about the challenges of affiliate marketing and why it might not be right for everyone.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How Joe and Kimberly decided to become location independent they day after they got married.
- What happened when they realized at the last minute that they wouldn’t be able to keep their jobs.
- What it means to earn money with integrity.
- How journalistic ethics can be compromised through affiliate marketing.
- How Joe and Kimberly feel about putting advertisements on their website.
- What their long term goals are and how they see their website making money without affiliate marketing.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Young Fulltimers
- Episode #20: Becoming an RV Entrepreneur with Heath Padgett
- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Boondockers Welcome
- Harvest Hosts
- WP Engine
- Amazon Affiliates