On this week’s show, we’ve invited Jessica Sueiro from Goodie Goodie Gumdrop and WorldTowning.com on to the program. The Sueiros are a family of four who are slow traveling around the world, and they are currently spending a year in Southern France. They are worldschoolers, digital nomads, dream chasers, minamilists, and much, much more. Their goal is to inspire other families to slow travel, learn through the world and live a life authentic to their desires.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- Why the Sueiros decided to take off on their travel adventure.
- How Jessica and her husband transitioned from their 9 to 5 jobs to location independent income.
- How much their first trip actually cost them.
- What the Sueiros have designed their life to look like now.
- A new family holiday that the Sueiros celebrate every year.
- How they let their children choose their next destination.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Join a Mastermind
- Goodie Goodie Gumdrop
- Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
- Episode #18: How to Face Your Naysayers