Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:25 — 39.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
In Episode 31, we spoke with Cassandra Vore about the ins and outs of radical unschooling. Today, you’ll be hearing from Lainie Liberti (and briefly from her son Miro Siegel) of Project World School. They will be digging into some deeper concepts on how to facilitate worldschooling with teens. For those of you who don’t have teenagers yet, don’t fret. Lainie’s message teaches us about how worldschooling can apply to children of all ages.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How old Lainie’s son is and how long they have been worldschooling.
- Whether Miro is planning on going to college or not.
- The differences between worldschooling and unschooling.
- How Lainie came up with the idea to create Project World School.
- The differences between traditional schooling and alternative schooling.
- Lainie’s advice for families with young children who want to explore worldschooling.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Home Along the Way
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family
- How to Leave us a Review on iTunes
- Location Independent Families on Facebook
- Project World School
- Episode #31: Understanding Unschooling with Cassandra Vore
- Worldschoolers group on Facebook
- For the Love of Learning
- The Bohemian Travelers
- Brandon Pearce